Monday, December 12, 2016

End of EDUC 6990

Early Childhood Teacher Quotes. QuotesGram:



Throughout our Masters' Program we have discussed the importance we as educators have on children and families. This course especially focused on how we as ECE are going to make a positive influence on this field. This picture and quote sums up our role as ECE. We will leave a mark on our students and we need to make it a positive one. 

 All of us created a Capstone Project that focused on how we could make a positive influence on the children in our lives and those we don't yet know. We have also continually thought throughout all of our courses, about the good we will do because of our passion for children. 
I think we are all going to become better educators because of the work we have done throughout this Masters' Program. 

This course specifically allowed us to look at our passions and how to move forward in our future roles as leaders in the ECE field. I especially enjoyed researching different organizations at a national  and international level. There is so much good being done for children and families, and I feel that good needs to be focused on and commended. 


My goal as well as my goal for everyone completing this Masters' Program is to remain passionate about what you believe and never compromise those beliefs. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I agree with your blog that throughout the capstone project we are focused on making a positive impact and influence in the field of education. Having passion for what we do will only help us to continue to grow and become successful educators. This course has allowed us to move forward and be the best leaders in the field of education. It was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you in the last class. Yes, we must continue to be passionate about what we do and continue to strive for what you believe to obtain your goals and to remember to aim high until you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great ending for your blog and it has been a great time to get to know you and your passion for this field. I agree with you thoughts on the importance we have on children and families and a child’s life is like a piece of paper because we all do make a difference in their life. As we went through this program I would say we have all gain from each other and will continue as we succeed in this career. We all choose this career for a reason and my reason is to make a difference in our society today and help the children become that independent individual for their own future. I wish the best of luck to you as you continue on into this career and make a change in each child you come across for their future but for our society overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily -
    I love your quote at the beginning of your post. It truly says it all. What kind of mark we leave is up to us. I agree with your statement about being better because of our completing this degree. The knowledge I have gained has helped to fuel my passion and has instilled the desire to share y knowledge with others to help fuel their passion.
    I wish you the best of luck in all you do. Thank you for being a strong advocate for children everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily,
    I have truly enjoyed learning from you in this course. I appreciate all that you have added to my learning experience. I also want to keep the passion that I have. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily,
    Thank you for the summary and perspective you have shared here about what we have learned in our Capstone class. I too am leaving this program with a strong belief in the value and importance of finding your passion and allowing it to be the catalyst and guide for your work. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily,
    I've enjoyed your posts. The best thing one can do in any endeavor is to seek and cultivate passion--your goal is one I would recommend to everyone and take to heart myself. Good luck and keep in touch.
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete