Monday, April 7, 2014

International Contacts Part 2

Sadly, I still have not heard from any of the international contacts I made at the beginning of this course.  I am thinking that  I will not hear from them with the remaining weeks.

I looked at the Harvard website since that was the alternative for this assignment. Reading over their mission statement and goals for the Global Children's Initiative, it is apparent that this program is truly looking at the global impact of supporting young children.  The topic that interested me the most was Children's Mental Health.  I sometimes think we forget that these little people are impacted by what is going on in their lives. They cannot always communicate or let us know how they are feeling, but they are feeling something.

No comments:

Post a Comment