Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 8- final blog

The three pieces of information I learned by looking at international and Early Childhood Education websites are as followed:

1. There is so much good work being done for young children! Every international website I looked at enlightened me with information about how people, agencies, and organizations are out their fighting and advocating for young children and their future well-being.

2. The United States needs to take notice to how Early Childhood Education is perceived and revered as an important part of many countries.

3. NAEYC has a great website for educators.  It is one website that all Early Childhood Educators should have saved on their favorite list!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I have enjoyed reading your post over this semester. I agree that their is good begin done for young children and it just warms my heart. I also agree that the United States should take notice how other countries perceive early childhood education.

    ReplyDelete